WOMENS DAVID BOWIE TOUR TEE (1972 - 1973)
Known as “the man who shot the 1970s”, British lensman Mick Rock was David Bowie’s official photographer during the Thin White Duke’s seminal Ziggy Stardust period. In 1972-1973, Bowie took his Ziggy Stardust Tour to the UK, North America, and Japan to promote his latest releases, 1972’s The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars and the 1973 follow-up Aladdin Sane. Rock was there documenting the entire tour and captured Bowie in all his theatrical rockstar glory. Printed on our Original Tee.
- 1X1 RIB NECK BINDING
- LADDER STITCHING @ SLEEVE / BODY HEM
- GRINDING @ NECK/ SLV / BODY HEM
- LOOSE KNIT, MID-WEIGHT TRIBLEND FABRIC
- PIGMENT DYE IS MORE WASHED OUT & FADED
- MADE IN L.A.
- MODEL IS 5'7" WEARING SIZE: S
- SLIM FIT
- CLASSIC CREW NECK