WOMENS AC/DC HELLS BELLS TEE (1980)
Rock a classic. Released in 1980, Back in Black is the seventh studio album by Aussie rockers AC/DC and their most iconic release. The album’s all-black cover concept was designed as a “sign of mourning” for lead singer Bon Scott who died shortly before the band began recording. The band pressed on with new vocalist Brian Johnson who replaced Scott and recorded 10 new songs for the LP including the title cut, “Back In Black” and the somber bell-tolling “Hells Bells.” Printed on our everyday rock 'n’ roll staple — the Vintage Tee.
- 1X1 RIB NECK BAND
- LADDER STITCHING @ SLEEVE / BODY HEM
- GRINDING @ NECK/ SLV / BODY HEM
- SIGNATURE SUPER-SOFT / MID-WEIGHT 100% COTTON
- REACTIVE DYE IS MORE VIBRANT & BRIGHT
- MADE IN L.A.
- MODEL IS 5'7" WEARING SIZE: S
- RELAXED / OVERSIZED FIT
- CLASSIC CREW NECK