WOMENS DEF LEPPARD LOVE BITES TEE (1988)
Rock it. Released in 1987, Def Leppard’s Hysteria is the fourth full-length album from the English hard rockers. The LP is the highly anticipated follow-up to the band's 1983 breakthrough release, Pyromania. In 1988, power ballad “Love Bites” was released as a single and is Def Leppard's only number-one release to date. Printed on our well worn-in Vintage Tee, Def Leppard’s iconic logo appears on the front with a bold “Love Bites” graphic featured on the back.
- 1X1 RIB NECK BAND
- LADDER STITCHING @ SLEEVE / BODY HEM
- GRINDING @ NECK/ SLV / BODY HEM
- SIGNATURE SUPER-SOFT / MID-WEIGHT 100% COTTON
- PIGMENT DYE IS MORE WASHED OUT & FADED
- MADE IN L.A.
- MODEL IS 5'7" WEARING SIZE: S
- RELAXED / OVERSIZED FIT
- CLASSIC CREW NECK
WOMENS DEF LEPPARD LOVE BITES TEE (1988) has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.