WOMENS THE BEATLES STARS TEE (1968)
Star Power. Printed on our classic, comfy Original Tee, here’s our loving interpretation of The Beatles’ “Lady Madonna” single cover art. Recorded in 1968 and written by Sir Paul McCartney, the song’s style signaled a “back to basics’ creative approach for the band following their psychedelic experimentation over the previous two years.
- 1X1 RIB NECK BINDING
- LADDER STITCHING @ SLEEVE / BODY HEM
- GRINDING @ NECK/ SLV / BODY HEM
- LOOSE KNIT, MID-WEIGHT TRIBLEND FABRIC
- PIGMENT DYE IS MORE WASHED OUT & FADED
- MADE IN L.A.
- MODEL IS 5'7" WEARING SIZE: S
- SLIM FIT
- CLASSIC CREW NECK