WOMENS GRATEFUL DEAD 1974 TOUR TEE
Keep on truckin’. The Grateful Dead live was a true spectacle to behold. In 1974, the band was at the height of their power armed with their massive “Wall of Sound” concert sound system and popular hits like “Casey Jones” and “Truckin’.” Printed on our Original Tee, this true classic has their signature rose artwork on the front and live tour dates listed on the back.
- 1X1 RIB NECK BINDING
- LADDER STITCHING @ SLEEVE / BODY HEM
- GRINDING @ NECK/ SLV / BODY HEM
- LOOSE KNIT, MID-WEIGHT TRIBLEND FABRIC
- REACTIVE DYE IS MORE VIBRANT & BRIGHT
- MADE IN L.A.
- MODEL IS 5'7" WEARING SIZE: S
- SLIM FIT
- CLASSIC CREW NECK