WOMENS JANIS JOPLIN KOZMIC BLUES TEE (1969)
Rock a classic. Show your love for this American rock icon and soul and blues singer/songwriter — aka “Pearl” — who rose to fame during her breakthrough live performance at the Monterey Pop Festival (June 16-18, 1967) and became one of the most successful and widely-known rock stars of her era.
Released in 1969, “Kozmic Blues” is most notable as a memorable part of Joplin's live set at New York’s legendary Woodstock Festival (August 15–17, 1969). We’ve captured Pearl’s power and presence on our lightweight, breathable Vintage Tee.
- 1X1 RIB NECK BAND
- LADDER STITCHING @ SLEEVE / BODY HEM
- GRINDING @ NECK/ SLV / BODY HEM
- SIGNATURE SUPER-SOFT / MID-WEIGHT 100% COTTON
- PIGMENT DYE IS MORE WASHED OUT & FADED
- MADE IN L.A.
- MODEL IS 5'7" WEARING SIZE: S
- RELAXED / OVERSIZED FIT
- CLASSIC CREW NECK