WOMENS STAR WARS CLASSIC VINTAGE TEE
"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." Welcome to our illustrated interpretation of this epic science-fiction film depicting the Rebel Alliance as classic poster art. Originally released in 1977, George Lucas’ Star Wars (later subtitled Episode IV: A New Hope in 1981) became a bonafide worldwide pop-culture phenomenon and launch two follow-up films as part of the original trilogy, The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and The Return of the Jedi (1983). Real cinematic history! Printed on our Vintage Tee.
- 1X1 RIB NECK BAND
- LADDER STITCHING @ SLEEVE / BODY HEM
- GRINDING @ NECK/ SLV / BODY HEM
- SIGNATURE SUPER-SOFT / MID-WEIGHT 100% COTTON
- REACTIVE DYE IS MORE VIBRANT & BRIGHT
- MADE IN L.A.
- MODEL IS 5'7" WEARING SIZE: S
- RELAXED / OVERSIZED FIT
- CLASSIC CREW NECK